What's new

Newbies Christmas day shave of the day setup. What's yours gonna be?

On Christmas day I am going for my Toggle and a Astra blade, along with a dab of Proraso and my Silvertip Prince brush by WSP.
What is yours gonna be?

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
After I unwrap it...Utopia with Delco blade...collapsed conk bay rum or lime...not sure what the brush is except it is badger...

Merkur 25C open tooth, small bit of my TOBS sandalwood, Scottish fine soaps company boar brush, and aveeno oatmeal balm for aftershave.

Merkur 38c with LASS Bespoke#1, whipped up by the Colonel. Since it's Christmas, I'll go 3 pass, and wrap it up with a healthy splash of Penhaligon's Bayolea

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Not exactly a newbie... However:

Simpson Chubby 1 Super
La Toja stick
Merkur 42C 1904
Israeli Red Personna
Pinaud Clubman

Also, AdP Colonia as a perfume and Sweet Georgia Brown Blue/Red as a pomade.

Not exactly a newbie... However:

Simpson Chubby 1 Super
La Toja stick
Merkur 42C 1904
Israeli Red Personna
Pinaud Clubman

Also, AdP Colonia as a perfume and Sweet Georgia Brown Blue/Red as a pomade.

Marco, you are a newbie in heart:thumbup:

Usual gear...vulfix pure badger, EJ 89dbl, and a fresh blade either Astra or dorco. But for a treat, I'm going to try a sandalwood sample I've had in my drawer for a month (can't remember the vendor, but not TOBS).

My girlfriend bought me this for Christmas, I got to clean it up and look at it, but it now sits under the tree, wrapped in spiderman wrapping paper, eagerly awaited to be used. I will let my facial grow out for 3 days, load it up with a Blue Personna blade, some Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic soap and aftershave, and some eggnog!
proxy.php

My girlfriend bought me this for Christmas, I got to clean it up and look at it, but it now sits under the tree, wrapped in spiderman wrapping paper, eagerly awaited to be used. I will let my facial grow out for 3 days, load it up with a Blue Personna blade, some Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic soap and aftershave, and some eggnog!
proxy.php

Nice, a New Improved/New Standard 1921 era.:thumbup:

Usual gear...vulfix pure badger, EJ 89dbl, and a fresh blade either Astra or dorco. But for a treat, I'm going to try a sandalwood sample I've had in my drawer for a month (can't remember the vendor, but not TOBS).

Probably Gary Sample shop?

Top Bottom