What's new

Arko Stick

$insp_captkirk_5_.jpg

Just add a couple of drops of essential oils to your bowl. I have a number of scents now and I love playing about with them. I like the smell of Arko but I also like different combinations, and because Arko is arguably the best latherer, it makes a great base given its price.

Arko is a great scent, easy to fit into classic containers by getting it wet and brushing it down to the preferred size, same way I got Palmolive into the old Colgate container.

I feel like the scent 'issue' with Arko is so overhyped. I barely notice or think about it. I have smelt soaps before that were genuinely 'offensive' or stronger in scent. I really think the scent is nothing great, but certainly not 'disgusting'. Obviously everyone is entitled to feel as they wish about it, however.

I use my Arko stick only for travel and really enjoy using it when i do.

I grate mine, microwave for several seconds, to warm it up, add essential oils, mash together well, then form to the bottom of a plastic container, for loading a shave brush. The added oil enhances the performance and smell.

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Low price, Great lather and with the WCS container it's great for travel. What's not to like? The scent doesn't bother me at all.

Low price, Great lather and with the WCS container it's great for travel. What's not to like? The scent doesn't bother me at all.

+1

I have a tub of Arko. I think the fragrance is fine and it lathers up good. I don't use it all the time but
for a change it is just right.

I just got my 12 pack.

Put me in the camp of OMG this stuff is pungent!

To me the scent is really, really strong.

Based on descriptions it is almost exactly how I pictured it smelling.

That said, I knew what to expect, and I like it. Well, not LIKE, but im kinda feeling amazed at the amount of smell im getting for $1.30 a stick.

Shave was good, but I face lathered and found it kinda thin.

I better like it because im using it all year (purchase sabattical.)

Overall, got good shave with 1 bad nich (still figuring out r41).

Overall, I LIKE ARKO!

Top Bottom