What's new

A razor made of PAPER?

Came across this while doing some Google searches and thought I would post it for the community to opine on:

http://www.cnet.com/news/paper-cut-on-purpose-disposable-razor-made-from-paper/

It seems the razor is made completely out of paper, to include the cutting surfaces. The article does go on to state this is in the design phase and traditional metal blades might be substituted. Personally, this has no appeal to me and I can't see it ever moving me away from my DEs and straights but I thought this might spark some conversation....

I read about this guy somewhere. He created a whole oragami based bathroom products line. Brush, scissors, razor, etc.. Was his idea of showing that disposable razors aren't so much disposable and that paper cuts aren't really so bad.

Or something to that effect.

Gee wiz guys, this paper razor could help save the planet. We should all throw away our evil metal razors, and donate money to his genius idea. Then im going to sell my truck, and make my own cloths. Next i will stop taking baths, that uses water, the earth is running out of water.
Hey wait one blasted minute, that razor is made of paper, which is made by killing trees. I want no part of that un hippie razor he is promoting. As a matter of fact , i will keep driving my big Dodge 4x4 diesel, three blocks to get my milk.

Gee wiz guys, this paper razor could help save the planet. We should all throw away our evil metal razors, and donate money to his genius idea. Then im going to sell my truck, and make my own cloths. Next i will stop taking baths, that uses water, the earth is running out of water.
Hey wait one blasted minute, that razor is made of paper, which is made by killing trees. I want no part of that un hippie razor he is promoting. As a matter of fact , i will keep driving my big Dodge 4x4 diesel, three blocks to get my milk.
:blink:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I bought one of those paper razors. It worked great until I rinsed it off and it disappeared.

Top Bottom