What's new

New guy from San Antonio Texas

Hey guys!

Been lurking for a while on this site. TONS of good info and insight for wet shaving. Figured I would go ahead and join up and read some more! I have a bit of a story/rant. I will post that else where though.

But started off with a Murker 34c hd cc back in May. Now I am running a Muhle 89 grande. Still trying to figure out what blades I like the most. But So far Bic, Red Personna's, Poli Silvers, and now Feathers are my top picks so far. Just need to run a final run with them and see which I like the most. Then order some 100 packs.

I use jack blacks face buff, followed up with mp10 for preshave oil, beard lube, and their post shave. Love that combo.

Welcome to the forum Faze...If you are just starting off in DE shaving ,you might want to order a large variety pack of blades before you settle on one brand,there are many nice blades out there to choose from.

Welcome to the forum Faze...If you are just starting off in DE shaving ,you might want to order a large variety pack of blades before you settle on one brand,there are many nice blades out there to choose from.

I actually did order quite a few to try. The sampler packs I saw didnt seem like ones I wanted or come with what I wanted to try.

Started off with these in my Murker Murker, Derby, Astra SP, Sharp, Wilkinson, Bic, Silver Blue, Poli Silvers, Bolzano, Treet, Red Personnas

Muhle Bic, Poli Silver, and Feather.

I have some Astra SS, Lab Blues, and Voskhod from try a blade on the way.

JMJ -

Welcome from down in Laredo, TX!

If you haven't tried to many products, I actually put up a PIF here you can put your name in.

YBIC
Mike

Hello and welcome, Faze. B&B is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Welcome to the B & B forum from League City, TX! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

Top Bottom