What's new

Your dream handgun?

All stainless steel Glock would be one. I'm not sure if a similar gun exists. What's your dream gun? Doesn't matter if you already own it or it is on the wish list.

Colt SAA first generation ,fully restored by Doug Turnbull..

Attachments

• $xxx333.jpg
    $xxx333.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 414
  • $xxx333a.jpg
    $xxx333a.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 416
That is an easy question, Pre-WWII Colt Woodsman Target, new in box. I had a 1931 that was stolen 20-25 years ago during one of the many burglaries I suffered when I lived in California. I used it to kill crows in a friend’s orchard and could constantly hit them out to 75 yards. Not flying of course, that is where the Model 37 came in to play.

$201134105530-img_4105_2_m.jpg

Probably a 5" lettered Registered Magnum with just enough wear on it that I wouldn't mind shooting it.

Or one of Elmer Keith's revolvers that made it into his writings.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
+1 on the Turnbull SAA
A Hamilton Bowen custom S&W K frame DA .32/.32H&R mag/.327 Fed mag revolver.
Matched pair of Commander length 1911s, one in .45 ACP and another in .38 Super with an additional 9 mm barrel.
Hamilton Bowen Custom Ruger Bisley Blackhawk .45 LC (I have the factory standard)
S&W mod. 28 N frame (6 shot) .357 mag blue steel revolver (original, not re-issue)

I've always wanted a Sig Sauer 226. Its definitely not unattainable for me. Just cant really justify getting one when I can get a Glock, S&W or XD for half the price. Sweet looking gun though.

Top Bottom