What's new

Your dream handgun?

An Ed Brown Stainless Executive Elite with Chainlink I Mainspring Housing and Forestrap (not pictured). I'm in love with this thing.

proxy.php

Smccord, that's a nice pistol-pack! I've wanted one of those for a long time.

I've recently gotten more into revolvers since I inherited my dad's. I have to say a Korth is high on my list.

I was finally able to purchase mine a couple years ago. Sig P226 X-5 all stainless in 9mm. My goodness do I love it. I own many handguns and have shot a plethora and the Sig takes the cake on accuracy and smoothness for me.

A Browning Hi Power cut down and customized by Austin Behlert. I do not think he is around any more but did some fantastic conversions probably 20-25 years ago.

A plain Jane military issue 1911 Colt. I had one in my hands, ready to purchase at a pawn shop 15 years ago but couldn't justify the expense. I went back the next day and it was gone, I've regretted it ever since.
$image.jpg

I like these two Berettas very much and I must get one of them in my life:

Attachments

• $Beretta 96.jpg
    $Beretta 96.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 89
  • $Berettax.jpg
    $Berettax.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 90
Since I live in CA thre are many on my wish list that I will never be able to get my hands on. Right now I am interested in the new striker fired Sig Sauer. I think its the P320? Too bad it will probably never be available here due to the modular design and probabbly many other reasons unaware of.

Top Bottom