What's new

A haven for all you Traditional shavers from NYC or surrounding areas!

Oh thats awesome! I didn't know they would price match, My brother wants a Merkur 34C but in Pastuer's its $46 and on amazon its $38 If they're willing to price match id prefer to buy from Pastuers.

I did give them the website and let them check. The girl behind the counter just said "that is our price" but then took it up with one of the guys.

I did give them the website and let them check. The girl behind the counter just said "that is our price" but then took it up with one of the guys.

I''ll give that a try next time! I would actually prefer to buy from them as I'm a believer in supporting smaller companies vs big companies.

Oh! ok then that might just be my ignorance but i did see the stock label that said "artisan".. could of been a mislabel

Artisan doesn't mean American. Artisan is a person or company that makes a high-quality or distinctive product in small quantities, usually by hand or using traditional methods. That's from dictionary.com.

RazoRock products do say artisan on them, because they are made (in Italy) either by traditional methods or by hand. Then, they are shipped to Canada, where Joe from Italianbarber.com (who is the owner of RazoRock) sells them. At least, that's my understanding of it.

:thumbup1:

Stopped by Pastuer's on Lexington Ave today and bought some goodies.. My first ever Taylor of Old Bond St. Sandalwood Shave Stick... and a tub of Cella. Gotta buy some Stirling well dressed man, and that will complete my January shave rotation.

Attachments

• $10893320_968941866468432_2090088279_n.jpg
    $10893320_968941866468432_2090088279_n.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 15
Top Bottom