What's new

Vape Newbie Check-in and General Chat

Going through approx 30ml of juice at the minute thanks to exam period... However I am really enjoying my Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA, fantastic lil single coil flavour machine.

Good luck on the exams. The Wotofo looks cool, I've been thinking about picking up a little tank.....how is it for ease of building/filling and resistance to leaking?

Good luck on the exams. The Wotofo looks cool, I've been thinking about picking up a little tank.....how is it for ease of building/filling and resistance to leaking?
Lovely little tank, easy to build on, easy to wick. Only issue is the chimney is very tight so the screws have to be loosened and the legs clipped so that they don't touch the chimney. Otherwise you will have a short.
No leaking issues provided you wick it properly.

If you want something for clouds the Limitless RDTA is getting great reviews.

Cheers for the feedback. I'm not looking for clouds, opposite really. I'm happy with my drippers and generally only vape in the house. I can get through the first 12hrs of the day without nicotine when working but would like something low profile in all senses for dayout/pub/public/park/beach/club etc.

My mech or Collfire IV with my Derringer does the job with a little effort, my tanks* work fine but are awkward to fill and occasionally soak my pocket/bag with eliquid...occasionally always strikes at an awkward moment.

In other news I got the Vype egic pack working after lots of fails, it's no flavour or cloud paradise but it delivers a good nicotine dunt on the fly. The dark cherry 12.5mg is decent, I generally vape 3-5mg but in form and function this is a lot closer to a cigarette, the batteries/wattage/voltage must be tiny. Curious to see if the battery holds up for the three fresh cartridges it holds and thinking it might be a handy emergency kit.

*Lemo drop & Cthulhu

Cheers for the feedback. I'm not looking for clouds, opposite really. I'm happy with my drippers and generally only vape in the house. I can get through the first 12hrs of the day without nicotine when working but would like something low profile in all senses for dayout/pub/public/park/beach/club etc.

My mech or Collfire IV with my Derringer does the job with a little effort, my tanks* work fine but are awkward to fill and occasionally soak my pocket/bag with eliquid...occasionally always strikes at an awkward moment.

In other news I got the Vype egic pack working after lots of fails, it's no flavour or cloud paradise but it delivers a good nicotine dunt on the fly. The dark cherry 12.5mg is decent, I generally vape 3-5mg but in form and function this is a lot closer to a cigarette, the batteries/wattage/voltage must be tiny. Curious to see if the battery holds up for the three fresh cartridges it holds and thinking it might be a handy emergency kit.

*Lemo drop & Cthulhu

Serpent Mini RTA is probably a good one for you. Run mine at 30w with a 23AWG SS coil 6wraps around 3mm drillbit. One thing I need to mention is you need about 24AWG or lower otherwise the screws won't hold the wire.

Joined B&B a few weeks back, was actually looking at Brown Leaf to see how many other cigar smokers we had, and was surprised to find a vaping sub-forum. I switched to vaping about a year ago to ditch my three packs of Marlboro Reds a day. Currently I use a Sigeli 213 Box with either an old Kennedy dripper or a new Avocado RTA I've been messing with.

Joined B&B a few weeks back, was actually looking at Brown Leaf to see how many other cigar smokers we had, and was surprised to find a vaping sub-forum. I switched to vaping about a year ago to ditch my three packs of Marlboro Reds a day. Currently I use a Sigeli 213 Box with either an old Kennedy dripper or a new Avocado RTA I've been messing with.
Nice setup

[MENTION=88203]sfeile[/MENTION] thought this might interest you. Tomorrow I should have all the parts to complete my 3d printed squonker 18650 mech :w00t:

A 3d printed mech mod?!?! Yeah I wanna see it!!!! :w00t:
It is a Mushroom Mod. The guy released the 3d files for non-commercial use
$IMG_20170113_193715_1.jpg

Don't need one, I don't have one. I just sent the files to a company and had it printed for me.

Good point. I need to make a wire purchase though, and on a tight budget at the moment. Might look into it when I get back to work though. That could be fun to do.

Good point. I need to make a wire purchase though, and on a tight budget at the moment. Might look into it when I get back to work though. That could be fun to do.
Definitely a fun project. Message me if you ever decide to go ahead and need pointers.

I'm fairly new to vaping, about 3 months in. I have 2 tanks and 2 batteries and looking to get more.

Is there somewhere I can find a glossary of definitions to explain all the abbreviations people are using? Some of them I can figure out, but usually not.

Top Bottom