What's new

PRC Leviathan

Received my PRC razor yesterday and wanted to say I am very happy with my purchase. The fit and finish is quite nice and actually better than the pics on the website detect. It's a very well balanced razor and the top jimps are right where every razor should put them, very well placed. The scales are done extremely well as is the peening job.

The blade it's self is real nice. Seems to be a more hollow ground razor than any other 1/4 hollow I have had. This one is called a spike point but I'd call it a square point. To me it's not a real spike. I have a special spot for a barbers notch and that's why I picked this one.

As to the shave readiness of the blade; it is quite capable of giving a good shave. The only other razor that actually came shave ready imo was the razors from Brian Brown.

Looking through a loupe the edge looked good.

I had to wait longer than the stated 10 to 14 days but it was well worth it and I'm sure the wait times will increase with time. For the going price it is well worth the price of admission. Being made here in the U.S. was a BIG plus for me.

Attachments

• $P1020737.jpg
    $P1020737.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 70
  • $P1020736.jpg
    $P1020736.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 68
  • $P1020735.jpg
    $P1020735.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 68
Congratulations: Another winner from PRC: Scott's backlog of orders used to be two weeks. Now the wait is six weeks and growing. MY second custom PRC arrives in early January

Beautiful razor. My Hydra was truly shaveready right out of the box. I agree about the top jimps being perfectly positioned. I'm sure you'll enjoy how it shaves. Let us know how the maiden voyage turns out.

Release the Krakens! Still waiting for mine, and doubt it will arrive in time for XMas, but this is keeping the whistle wet thanks for the post,

Top Bottom