What's new

Christmas PIF

Hi all,
Thought I would pass along some Christmas cheer by offering up some Cella (70%), TOBS Grapefruit (60%), and full bottle of Aqua Velva AS. All you need to do to enter is name your favorite Christmas gift of all time, and an I'm in.
I will pick winner by random number on Friday, Dec. 19th at 9:00PM.
Good luck to all and Happy Holidays!
CONUS only, sorry to our international friends.
Michael

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
My favorite Christmas gift of all time, has got to be the first Christmas I was home (prior 3 were spent deployed) My daughters banded together with my wife (who was 5 months pregnant with my last daughter) to make up for the holidays I had missed. They planned and planned, and what came was 7 whole days of celebrating, (3 made up xmas's and 3 made up thanksgivings, with one made up fathers day). I got nothing materialistic wise but, nothing could of gave me a bigger high and more joy then to watch my baby girls and my wife perform for me, cook amazing meals, read letters they had written me, and my wife read the sonogram on the final day to give me the great news that our future baby was going to be a girl. She was named after me Atreya Tiencha Ocampo (my name being Atreyu Tienchyu Ocampo). So with this PIF... I am definitely INNNNNN!!!!

I'm in.

Christmas 1969 when I'm 10. Purple Sting-ray-style bike with metal flake banana seat, sissy bar over my head, and 3 speed T-handle gear shift on the rail in from of the seat.

I am in! I've wanted to try all of these, so thank you for the opportunity!

My favorite gift came when I was a freshman in high school.
Christmas Break starts, and the first morning my parents gave me my best gift early.
I woke up to a copy of The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time for my Nintendo 64 on my nightstand!

I'm from AZ, but have been a Philadelphia Eagles Fan since I was around 5. Christmas of 2006 is when my wife an I were engaged (she actually got her present a couple of days before Christmas). On Christmas Eve, my new fiance surprised me with lower level mid field tickets to the Eagles / Falcons game at the Linc. Final game of the year, on New Year's Eve. Eagles won the Division Title about 10 minutes into the game due to a Cowboys loss. Eagles also knocked Michael Vick out of the game early, and proceeded to rout the Falcons with their second and third stringers. We also spent the day before doing a full stadium tour, picking up some Cheese Steaks at Geno's, then touring around Philly. Great Present. I'm in.

I'm in! I'm not one to care much about material gifts. For me, the best gift is getting to spend the holidays with my family. We all don't get together very often, so that's what I look forward to the most. Hope that counts.

I'm in! I'm not one to care much about material gifts. For me, the best gift is getting to spend the holidays with my family. We all don't get together very often, so that's what I look forward to the most. Hope that counts.

Sure, it counts. Excellent gift.

I'm in! Mine was a romantic dinner with my wife last year. We have 2 small kids and "couples time" is something lacking for the last 4 years.

Nick

Top Bottom