What's new

Men-u = Bass?

"Pure Bristle" does indeed mean boar. The ones in the bottom left of the pic there have the same handle as this Muhle brush. So it might be Muhle who makes the brushes for them.

I received a free Bass boar brush while attending a trade show earlier this year as Bass was trying to promote their new boar brushes. Anyway, it's been shedding hair every since I got it. Just by stroking the brush while it's dry it loses a hair. The boar hair itself is extremely stiff and I tried shaving with it a few times. That worked out great. $14.99 is not the end of the world if it doesn't turn out to be your dream brush but for $10.00 I would get a tweezerman badger brush.

This morning I decided to take the Bass brush for a spin. When drying the brush the boar loft just snapped out of the handle. :lol::lol:

So it's actually not worth buying :lol::lol::lol:

Well that answers that question...so no to Bass brushes. I had hope that they where some relabelled "good" brand.

Men-u = Bass...
and
Soylent Green = people!

(Sorry -- couldn't resist given the thread title:blush:. I have no useful information to supply here whatsoever.)

Top Bottom