What's new

Ebay?

I was on ebay and I am looking for a good gillette razor> Its between the aristocrat, super speed, or fat boy. Which would you pick?(not all)

I have all three and they are all good but I find myself using non adjustables more often then not. When I do use an adjustable I usually set it to a number that is comfortable for me and leave it there. I don't know how much experience you have shaving with DEs but for a new shaver I think keeping it simple is advisable. Learning prep, lathering, blade angle, no pressure etcetera is plenty without throwing variation in blade exposure into the mix. I suggest the SS or the Aristocrat if you want something a bit more aggressive.

buy here, where you know what you are getting and not on eBay.

+1,000,000,000 You will get a razor on the BST that is as advertised and in the vast majority will pay less. If you see something on E-Bay you want ,post a want to buy on here.

Although I've bought all my razors on eBay, I've had to be very selective. It's all too easy to get "antsy" and bid too much and get too little.

-Clarke

Although I've bought all my razors on eBay, I've had to be very selective. It's all too easy to get "antsy" and bid too much and get too little.

-Clarke

+1 Haven't bought all there, but the urge to outbid is tremendous. You must realize that there are millions of vintage razors out there, and whether they come up on eBay or on B&B, another one will surely come along.

If you can get some good prices, buy them on ebay. If you cant, buy them here and you'll find some nice prices. I'd say just buy them all. You can always pawn them off on other members here.

Top Bottom