What's new

L'Occitane Plisson Brush may be a limited edition

According to the guy in the store they had them last year for Christmas, brought them back this year, had to lower the price (it was originally $50) and may not be bothering with them anymore when they sell out (they will still sell the travel brush). The store I was in only had 4 left including the display model.

Guy may have just been saying it to get me to buy then (had asked if there was a chance of a sale on this right before or right after Christmas).

Since they had to lower the price substantially to get them to sell, it would not surprise me when they are not coming back indeed.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Purchased a second one at the mall just the other night. They had 2 left, counting the one on display. Love this brush.

jackgoldman123

Boring and predictable
I recall something Johnny Carson said about a toilet paper shortage and everyone started hoarding toilet paper.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I recall something Johnny Carson said about a toilet paper shortage and everyone started hoarding toilet paper.

If I remember correctly L'Occitane has done this before.

There's a furniture store near here, I think they're having their 10th annual going out of business sale.

I was looking up this brush just yesterday and was wondering where can you buy this brush online?

I want a synthetic brush so band and I've hard good things about the Pilsson.

None at the mall I was in today and the gal didn't see it listed on the store's scheduled deliveries. Just as well. I'll put that money toward a 3rd Thater. With 7 badgers, I'm in no hurry to try a synthetic.

I wouldn't worry about it too much as Plisson came out with a variety of different handles with the same synthetic knot a few months ago, but for a much more substantial price.
The more expensive ones will be around for awhile, it seems.
Just check out the Plisson website.

There's a furniture store near here, I think they're having their 10th annual going out of business sale.

There is a group of handbag stores that always has closing sales up to 90% off in their window. Somehow, selling at 90% off they have managed to make NYC rent for at least 8 straight years.

Last edited:
After reading the good reviews Igot interested in this. I was in San Francisco today & went to their shop @ the Westfield mall on Market. Only sets on display. The clerk went on the draw & pulled out a brush, but it was the travel brush. She looked again, and bingo, there she was. $30, so l scooped it up. It is nice any soft. Can't wait to try it.

After reading the good reviews Igot interested in this. I was in San Francisco today & went to their shop @ the Westfield mall on Market. Only sets on display. The clerk went on the draw & pulled out a brush, but it was the travel brush. She looked again, and bingo, there she was. $30, so l scooped it up. It is nice any soft. Can't wait to try it.

You won't be disappointed! I'm in love with mine. I'm usually under time pressure in the mornings and this thing whips up lather faster than I could do it if I was spraying it out of a can.

Top Bottom