What's new

Riddle Me This?

Fill the five, dump three into the three, leaving two in the five. Empty the three. Dump the two left in the five into the three, leaving an empty five. Fill the five again and top off the three leaving four gallons in the five gallon bucket.

That reads like "who's on first."

Fill the five, dump three into the three, leaving two in the five. Empty the three. Dump the two left in the five into the three, leaving an empty five. Fill the five again and top off the three leaving four gallons in the five gallon bucket.

That reads like "who's on first."

Works for me.....
You are up!

You find yourself on an island with only two villages. You've heard that one village is inhabited by people who tell only truth, and another one - by people who always lie. You come to a fork in the road that leads to either one of these villages and meet an aborigine. You want to get to the truth-teller village. You are allowed to ask the guy you met only one question, but you do not know who he is...

What question do you ask?

You find yourself on an island with only two villages. You've heard that one village is inhabited by people who tell only truth, and another one - by people who always lie. You come to a fork in the road that leads to either one of these villages and meet an aborigine. You want to get to the truth-teller village. You are allowed to ask the guy you met only one question, but you do not know who he is...

What question do you ask?

I'd ask, "Which road goes to your village?" A liar would point to the truth-telling village, an honest villager would point also to the truth-telling village.

A hole!

i am in the sky but also in the ground. When you study me, no matter how long, I will always end with an F. I may be in your yard but not in your house. What am I?

From the beginning of eternity
To the end of time and space
To the beginning of every end
And the end of every place.
What am I?

Four wings I have, which swiftly mount on high,
On sturdy pinions, yet I never fly;
And though my body often moves around,
And, like a mother who, breaks her infant's bread,
I chew for man before he can be fed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom