What's new

The Brotherhood Of Mustachioed Badgers

I've only been a member for a few weeks but have had a mustache forever (well, since I growed up that is).

May I join? :001_unsur

Absolutely, and Welcome, feel free to add B.O.M.B. to your signature line or if you sport a handlebar H-B.O.M.B.

glad to have you here!! Pics of your lip accoutrement is always welcome:thumbup1:

Absolutely, and Welcome, feel free to add B.O.M.B. to your signature line or if you sport a handlebar H-B.O.M.B.

glad to have you here!! Pics of your lip accoutrement is always welcome:thumbup1:
Many thanks Dave. :001_smile

I actually took a selfie for that purpose, but it was so awful that I decided against it. I just hate having my photo taken and have discovered that selfies are even worse. I will get someone to take a reasonable photo and post it here in the future.

$uploadfromtaptalk1448520321663.jpg started with a vandyke and handlebar but it has morphed to a full on beard.

Trying to see how long I can let it go before I get tired of it.

I have a mo now that's 3 months old and it's well on it's way to be an H. Will post pics later, but I have a question -

Are there any decent alternatives to moustache wax? It's quite difficult (and also expensive) to get one here in India.

strop

Now half as wise
I have a mo now that's 3 months old and it's well on it's way to be an H. Will post pics later, but I have a question -

Are there any decent alternatives to moustache wax? It's quite difficult (and also expensive) to get one here in India.

Can you get beeswax? If so you can make your own with nothing more than beeswax and petroleum jelly. A pound of beeswax and a jar of Vaseline will make a lifetimes worth!

I would like to apply for membership in this most prestigious fellowship!

I have not shaved my upper lip since the 11th grade that I can remember. That was way back in 1980.
$My Tilly Hat and Mirror Shades.jpg

I'm not crazy about taking selfies, but I'll do it for the sake of applying to the Brotherhood. For the first time, I participated in Movember last month, and, lo and behold, SWMBO loved the mustache, so I'm keeping it for a while. It used to be reddish-brown the last time I had a mustache, about 25 years ago. Now it has nice white accents, which I think adds a little dignity and distinction. I like to keep a neat, trimmed mustache: this is after a trimming and a great face/head shave with Soap Commander Respect and my 55 blue tip Superspeed.

Did I make the cut?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449931392.723709.jpg

Top Bottom