What's new

SE technique

Most importantly, make sure that the cutting edge of the blade is up against the stops and the blade is locked down when you close the razor. Otherwise, you will slice yourself up beyond belief. :w00t:

+1 on the Schick injectors, especially the E and G types.

They're in the future somewhere. I find the blade system a bit weird, as well as the limited availability of them... But I get this feeling that I'll shut up about all that once I use one.

They're in the future somewhere. I find the blade system a bit weird, as well as the limited availability of them... But I get this feeling that I'll shut up about all that once I use one.
The blades (like other SEs, I suspect) are very sharp and rigid, which makes them long-lasting...so you don't need to buy them as often...I stocked up on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001E6VHUQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The only razors available are vintage. Shick/Eversharp stopped making them in the 90s...not a bad thing...the ones from the 30s (Type E), 40s (Type G) and 50s (Type I) are of awesome quality...worth the hunt! (I own one of each...in my regular rotation)

Top Bottom