What's new

What's the most complicated, useless kitchen gadget out there?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I actually think I might need one of these! :w00t:

proxy.php

I want one.

Good luck trying to find one :biggrin:

True that.............plenty of photos but it is hiding in the loch.

I gave you a link in the post..... :001_tongu

I'll give it to ya'll again: http://www.animicausa.com/shop/Nessie-Ladle/tpflypage.tpl.html

They aren't shipping 'til February or maybe March, "due to high demand". :lol:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I don't think so. The internet just started buzzing about it a within the last day or so. I just ordered one and the site says it won't come until February or March (it's a new item). I don't know how good the quality of the plastic is.

I'll give it a full and in-depth review when it gets here. :biggrin:

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Cutesy idea, but not sure how it is a game changer, I've never had a ladle fall out of a pot, wouldna never leave a ladle of a plastic material to steep in anything in me pots, especially riding the bottom, and not sure the advantage gained by standing a dripping ladle over a flat surface other than the sink ..

dumb,

Cutesy idea, but not sure how it is a game changer, I've never had a ladle fall out of a pot, wouldna never leave a ladle of a plastic material to steep in anything in me pots, especially riding the bottom, and not sure the advantage gained by standing a dripping ladle over a flat surface other than the sink ..

dumb,

I think it solves the problem of what to do with the ladle when serving and needing a place to rest it. In a big pot, it might tend to fall into the soup. Taking it out of the pot and resting it on something could cause a bit of a mess. This is just a handy, "cute," way of sitting it somewhere.

The Nessie ladle is cool. But give it a year and they'll be $6.99 in every convenience store's "As Seen On TV" display...

My mother in law got me an olive/cherry pitter for Christmas. I had been complaining that the only green olives I could find that weren't stuffed with pimento had pits and removing olive pits by hand is, well, the pits. I need those green olives for Moroccan food. You can crush and roll with the side of a large knife fairly easily until you do a few and the knife and cutting board get oily and then you're either wiping up oil every few olives or watch that knife slide around dangerously.

Top Bottom