What's new

Need A New Server/Carafe

I accidentally busted our Melitta glass server this morning. I've actually been wanting a new one anyways since it didn't handle our range of drippers very well. The V60 was slightly too small for it and it teetered a little for example. Any suggestions on a new one that might be able to handle all sorts of drippers? I would love to get a nice stainless thermal one...but the ones I've seen don't seem to have a big enough opening to fit a dripper.

I accidentally busted our Melitta glass server this morning. I've actually been wanting a new one anyways since it didn't handle our range of drippers very well. The V60 was slightly too small for it and it teetered a little for example. Any suggestions on a new one that might be able to handle all sorts of drippers? I would love to get a nice stainless thermal one...but the ones I've seen don't seem to have a big enough opening to fit a dripper.

http://www.zojirushi.com/products/ahgb This one was mentioned on the Sweet Maria's forums for this purpose. Looks good to me.

Shame we're in Europa League after today :( YNWA.

Perfect! Zojirushi is good stuff and the local coffee gear place stocks them!

But yes...it's been a frustrating season...

I use a selection of Zojirushi and Bunn air pots. Brewing directly into them is a snap

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I just received this one yesterday and I took it for a test drive this morning. So far so good. I really like the modern design and was very easy to use and clean.

The price looks like it's gone up a bit. I paid $21.45 shipped via Prime when I purchased mine on Dec 11th.

$61vhoGdIhRL._SL1100_.jpg

$61PEXK8nliL._SL1100_.jpg

Top Bottom