What's new

Christmas Music

Do you have a favorite Christmas song or album?

Please share.

I am partial to this little ditty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure anyone not listening to this isn't getting all they can out of Christmas.

Though, depending on how "good" the eggnog is, the song I am most likely to be humming is this:a54::laugh:

Edit: Oops, sorry about the R rating, I just assumed youtube would edit out the bad language, I didn't actually listen to the linked video (since I own the original).

Last edited:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Its not officially Christmas season till I hear this gem. And thanks to this post, it is the first time this year

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Der Bingle and Bowie. Little Drummer Boy.
2nd place Joan Jett doing the same

Well, last year I played 45 Nutcrackers, this year I'm doing 11 Christmas shows instead. But I'm a Christmas Music junkie.

I listen to everything from Boston Camerata's "A Medieval Christmas" to Leon Redbone's "Christmas Island," with a dash of Dean Martin's "Making Spirits Bright."

But I can't get through the season without listening to Ella Fitzgerald's "Ella Wishes You a Swinging Christmas" or Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song" (the album).

Diana Krall and Manhattan Transfer have put out outstanding Christmas records, too.

Here's the greatest jazz singer who ever lived:

This always puts me in the mood for the holidaze:

And...Merry Christmas to all B&Bers!

Top Bottom