What's new

Christmas Music

Run, Rudolph, Run. I'm a sucker for the classic rock and R&B Christmas tunes more than the traditional Bing Crosby stuff.

I'm pretty partial to Christmas don't be late. For some reason I just love the Hoola Hoop line...

Run, Run, Rudolph and Classic Rock. I'm assuming you have heard this version?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is absolutely shameful that this thread has gone to 4 pages without a mention of Gene Autry.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I've got my Christmas playlist pretty well whittled down to Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Christmas trilogy, Mannheim Steamroller's "Christmas 1984" (the one with "Deck The Halls), a couple of Sinatra Christmas albums, Michael Bublé's Christmas album, and "Under The Holiday Star," a jazz album which was a free download from Stella Artois a few years ago. Of course there's the the classics, like "White Christmas" and "Sleigh Ride," etc.

Last edited:
Remember the "Pin Up Girls" thread?...........:laugh:.....Merry Christmas.

The first three Christmas Cocktails CDs are the grooviest, baby. I bought 'em to spite my wife the Christmas music junkie, and now they are the standard Christmas music at my humble abode.

This song is enough to make you swear off the Holidays. Arghhhhhhhhh........

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I guess just because of when I grew up Gene Autry Rudolf and all the songs from the White Christmas movie.

This kind of stuff is just killer to me as well.

Top Bottom