What's new

this place is ruining me

I'm at work trying to work and all I can do is think about what's being posted right now. What am I missing.... not only now am i addicted to wet shaving, but now I'm addicted to a forum that discusses wet shaving.... this has got to end..

don't worry with all the money you are saving shaving with Double edged razors you really don't need a job.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Have you got the Tapatalk app?
B&B is on there.....
We also have a nice mobile version too

It actually got better for me, and I truly understand the madness. Ive been shaving this way for about two years now, but once I became a member here my purchases really skyrocketed. Seems we want what everyone else has, and are always trying to one up each other :laugh: I spent well over two grand now on de shaving, and can guarantee the excuse of saving money does not apply to us. But....it has slowed down for me, Ive found one razor that really was a game changer for me, and really dampened the rad. There are still some razors out there I want to try, but pretty much everything on the auction sites does not do anything for me anymore. Some really rare, and nos razors still get my blood pumping, but I think its prob that way for a lot of us, and to tell the truth, I think most us just want those kinds of razors to brag about here:tongue_sm And hey, think about all of the other things people obsess over and are addicted to, Id say this is one of the best ones to have for sure. We present well and are always clean shaven. Given enough time in testing the waters, it should slow down and become more manageable.....right?

Top Bottom