What's new

Lovin' me some Barbasol aftershave today

Picked up a bottle of Barbasol Brisk AS yesterday at the dollar store. Can't beat this stuff for the price (less than $2.00). Nice mild burn, soothing and the scent keeps on giving. Shaved at 6:30AM, work in an auto repair shop and it's still going strong. Not overpowering, but still there.

I'm not about to leave the Order of Pinaud, but this is a nice surprise. (and I was gonna stop experimenting....HA!)

I almost grabbed both version of the Barbasol aftershave this weekend but didn't. I can't quite remember what the blue one smells like, but the green one smells like Skin Bracer. I don't have any desire for the Skin Bracer scent. It reminds me of my late father. That's what he used and every time I smell it, memories flood back and it makes me sad.

Picked up a bottle of Barbasol Brisk AS yesterday at the dollar store. Can't beat this stuff for the price (less than $2.00). Nice mild burn, soothing and the scent keeps on giving. Shaved at 6:30AM, work in an auto repair shop and it's still going strong. Not overpowering, but still there.

I'm not about to leave the Order of Pinaud, but this is a nice surprise. (and I was gonna stop experimenting....HA!)

I love my Pinaud as well, but it's nice to switch up now and then.

I have both Barbasol's...blue and green.

What dollar store are you guys finding this at? There's a couple around here but I haven't seen the Barbasol stuff.

Family Dollar carries the green Brisk. Dollar General carries the blue Pacific Rush...I can't remember if the also carry the Brisk.

Brisk is a nice change up. After the dry down my face still feels wet :yesnod:

proxy.php

I like the Brisk better than the Pacific Rush. Used the Brisk this morning as a matter of fact. A great cheap aftershave.

I bought some Brisk from a Family Dollar last weekend, and just got around to using it this morning. I'm really liking it. The burn isn't too bad, but it also has a cooling sensation to it as well. Plus, I really like the scent of it. I find myself moving my head around in my cubical just so I can get a whiff of it....:blush:

I bought the Pacific Rush and it smells fresh. The Dollar General didn't have the Brisk which smells like Skin Bracer. I will try that one too when it comes available....Cheap(1.75)..Frank

Top Bottom