What's new

SOTD Week 8-14 December 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
$SOTD 120914.jpg

Merkur 34C HD | Vintage UK Wilkinson Sword (9) | RazoRock XXX | TGN 24mm Finest
Lucky Tiger | Fine Platinum

Mike, this is great!

But, how did TSA let you get past the security area with that pack of Wilkies?!
Not to mention, the over-3 oz jars of goodies!
LOL, Thanks Sarimento, with my day gig as an IT guy at the airport, I have total ramp (and cool background!) access!

GREAT 1st wave of Photos today gents!!

Awesome! I wish I was a bit better at bluegrass, but that's why you never stop practicing right! I've tried taking my guitar to work a few times, but since it's a College I've not a clue what any of the kids are playing, but incredibly Buddy Holly always goes over well.

Awesome! I wish I was a bit better at bluegrass, but that's why you never stop practicing right! I've tried taking my guitar to work a few times, but since it's a College I've not a clue what any of the kids are playing, but incredibly Buddy Holly always goes over well.

Yes, bluegrass gets the jokes, I cannot tell you how many Run, I hear Banjos jokes I get in my e mail almost weekly LOL

A late Fat Tuesday Post. A great shave with da Fat. The Slim Adjustable delivered a nice smooth shave. Yesterday was the FatBoy and tomorrow will be a Black Beauty.
da Fat
Omega 10066
Slim Adjustable / Astra SP (2)
Lavender Witch Hazel
Vintage English Leather
View attachment 527880

Wednesday morning:

Razor: Tech
Blade: Astra SP (4)
Soap: Speick
Brush: Zenith Best badger
A/S: Gillette Coolwave
ASB: Gaia Organic ASB

SOTD Tuesday December 09, 2014

Pre-shave: None
Brush: Classic Edge best badger
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89BL
Blade: Voskhod Teflon Coated
Soap: Col Conk Bay Rum
Aftershave: Cat of Nine Tails
Finisher: 444
(cold water shave...brrrrrracing and burning)

Second week using the beast that is the Voskhod blades. We've now come to a mutual understanding.
Also, first time splashing the CO9T. It's not that bad, I thought...wait a minute...sweet fancy Moses...my face is on fire!
And it's great.

$Dec 09, 2014 BnB.jpg
As usual, so many lovely photos!:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom