What's new

Zirh: Clean - Opinions?

I bought this product last night. It cost about $17, which is a bit more than I generally spend for cosmetic products, but since Zirh seems to be a respected line, I figured I'd give it a shot.

The face wash has alpha hydroxy acids. It has a bit of a lemon scent.

I've only used it once, so I can't really assess it too well, but, uh, it seemed to get my face clean.

Anyone used it? Opinions?

I use Zihr Clean on a regular basis, no more than twice a week. It works extremely well for me and I love the scent, sort of a citrus-mint.

Out of curiosity: Why only twice a week?

I used it again tonight. It does seem to be a little more drying than Noxema or Cetaphil, but not considerably so. I only wash my face at night, though. Twice a day might be too much with this sucker.

I dont care for zirh that much, their soothe product is decent. Id look for other brands as theirs is nothing special and too costly for the lack of results it gives.

I found it very drying, stripping and counter-productive to an effective skin care regimen. I wouldn't even use the stuff on my car. At that price point, there are many better alternatives.

Zirh Clean has worked well for me in the humid summer months when my skin is more oily. I can't use it during the winter months because it dries out my face too much. Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser is in the same price range and it's a lot gentler on my combination skin to use all year round. Another excellent facial cleanser that can be used by all skin types all year round is the one from Nancy Boy.

I use Zirh clean on an almost daily basis. Its in my shower and I love it. It has a menthol tingle and a nice scent to it. Its a good cleansor. When I use a scrub, I use anthony logistics facial scrub which is great. I use that about twice a week. When I wash my face out of the shower I use Anthony Logistics non foaming face wash which I absolutely love. Zirhs correct and protect are the best daily moisturizers I have ever used and I use them daily.

I have used Zirh Clean on a daily basis as well...in fact 2x/day...for a couple of years now. I use many of their products including Erase, Soothe, Correct, and Protect in combination (which may be helpful, but not necessary if you have decent equivalents) and my skin has never been better. At any price point, the best alternative is the one that works for you. Zirh products worked for me better than any of the other products suggested in this forum. In fact, the problems I was searching for an answer to at that time are the entire reason I found this forum in the first place. Believe me, I tried most of the suggestions made here out of sheer desperation before I finally tried Clean on the recommendation of a friend who works in Hollywood where Zirh products are apparently quite popular with makeup artists who are paid to keep the rich and famous looking rich and famous. I cringed at the price but eventually broke down and tried it and, Lo, and Behold, it worked!!! It ain't cheap (I wish it was), but it isn't even nearly the most expensive, it's not the prettiest smelling, and it doesn't come in the prettiest packaging. It does, however, work very well for not only me but my wife and even my teenage daughter when nothing else did when she started breaking out. Different people respond differently to different products and the only way you'll find out if it works for you is to do just what you are doing...give it a fair trial. If it dries you out, add an aftershave or moisturizer, or go with their gentler product called Wash. You could also do the Oil Cleansing Method that has become popular here a few times a week as a preshave to add some oil back to your skin, follow the shave up with an alumblock, a witchhazel type product, and a decent moisturizing aftershave. That works very well for me year round. If it doesn't work for you or you get tired of paying the relatively high price, well then on to the next product!!! Good luck with whatever you end up with!!!

I have used Zirh skin care products for many years and they have delivered what they promised.

I use CLEAN twice a week. I apply it while I'm taking my shower and let it sit on my face for a minute or so before rinsing it off. You can really fele it working. I also use CORRECT (fabulous stuff) and the shampoo, which is also good. I have used their under eye cream (it's ok, never had one yet that was really fantastic) and their toner.

Sometimes, I mingle them with products from Jack Black, which I also like, espcially the clean, non-perfumed scent of their products.

I am currently looking into a new skin regiment to try (I have oil skin BTW) called TASK ESSENTIALS for men. It's a Swiss company that uses liquid oxygen in their line. I'm going to post about it to see if anyone has tried this line.

Bottom line: Zirh has always worked for me.

I've been using Clean for the last week and it cleans well and smells good. As for there being anything else better at this price point, I don't know as I've never spent this much on a face wash before! I also got a Zirh moisturiser which is better than anything else i've tried and, after a 4 pass shave, makes my face feel amazing.

Top Bottom