What's new

December 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up my birth year and quarter - Gillette Slim TTO, 1964, J4

$Slim Adjustable 1.jpg$Slim Adjustable 2.jpg$Slim Adjustable 3.jpg

My WCS Christmas present to myself arrived today, with some much needed reinforcements.

$20141220_133108.jpg

Grabbed the Hunter at a shop in Dallas and the dude threw me the boker for 20. Didn't really care for the boker but whatever. The Hunter has horn scales so I had to have it.

$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg

Last edited:
Met a guy on Craigslist last weekend and walked away with these 7 Gillettes for $60 total. Tech Handle with two heads, Old Type, Aristocrat, two Slims, Super Adjustable and a Fatboy. Christmas came early for me this year!

$IMG_1009.jpg$IMG_1010.jpg$IMG_1011.jpg$IMG_1012.jpg

Have to say that some of these were bought in November, but I've only just got my hands on them, so they are December (at least in my head!).

Feather Artists Club which I got from Massdrop.

I Stirling haul which was in one of their recent sales. I'm a real fan of the SDM scent, I've already got one bottle of the alcohol based aftershave, so got another plus the balm. The shaving soap is the Eskimo tuxedo, one of the glacial range. Very curious to see how that goes.

Finally, just returned from a trip to Berlin and picked these up. Speick was from a drug store. The Pecksniff's from TK Maxx.

Kent BLK8 and a Georgetown Pottery G12 in Hamada and Blue. Pics aren't available at the moment
Great taste! Santa (aka my sweet wife and parents) got me the exact same scuttle, a matching mug from Georgetown Pottery, and a jar of Original MDC. Lucky me! I recently acquired a Kent BK8 as well! Great stuff!

From my trip to Singapore

Blades
300 Gillette Super stainless (Russian greens)
100 Personna Platinum Chrome
50 Gillette Nacet
50 Lord SS

Creams

2 x Godrej Deluxe
1 Godrej Menthol Mist
1 Godrej Limes
1 Denim Shave Cream
1 Euro Palmolive
1 Yardley Gold
1 Nivea Shave Cream

Aftershaves

1x Euro Brut Original
1x Mennen Skin Bracer
2x Denim Musk
2x Denim Original
1x Denim Black

Brushes

1 Omega 10072
1 Omega 10019

I recently acquired a Plisson Horn HMW 2-Band Size 20, but only started using it last week.

Here it is alongside a Plisson synthetic:
proxy.php

Handle detail:
proxy.php

Hair detail:
proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom