What's new

Barrister and Mann Latha

Anyone tried this soap and or aftershave? Price and ingredients look great! I'm a sucker for anything "barbershop" :smile1:

It was just released, officially, today. I doubt very many have tried it yet, and those that have, are probably super secret testers.

This is a really good soap, every bit as good as the regular formula and possibly a touch faster to reaching shave-ready lather. It was practically shave-ready at the end of loading.

I ordered 2 tubs that should b here tomm. One for me and one for my dad. I'll b trying it hopefully this upcoming week. Looking forward to it as I too enjoy a classic smell.

I have used the B&M Latha shaving soap and matching aftershave for several quality shaves. Easily to lather, excellent glide, cushion, and post-shave. It's an excellent everyday shaving soap and lathered quickly for me. The scent is nice and clean and smells a bit like powder and talc, but scents are so subjective. The scent is not as exotic and complex as the other B&M soaps, but for the price Latha is excellent to use everyday while helping to save the more expensive "exotic" scented soap for special shaves.

Top Bottom