What's new

mystic water shampoo bar and petal pusher deo review

Well i have gotten 2 items in the mail so i decided to talk about them so my first product is a sample of mystic waters neem & tea shampoo bar which was only $3.50 plus shipping not bad for the size of the bar, the smell is pleasent but the cleaning power is amazing! Never has my hair and scalp felt so clean def give it a try it recommends a vinegar rinse but mainly if you have longer hair. My second product is Petal Pusher/HTGAM- Steam River Rum Deodorant which honestly i wish i would have picked a defferent scent when i first smelled it i got an image of an oak tree with oranges on it, not overly powerful but def doesnt need to be over applied as it has pretty good longevity threw out the day all in all its all natural, good longevity and has a pretty strong scent. Would recommend trying tbe shampoo bar but as for the deo shop around :001_smile

Nice review. I am just about to finish that exact shampoo bar and I love it. I may try a different scent next time, but I can't see going back to bottles of liquid again.

I came speak to your from review as I just use an alum block (many years now and still happy)

Yea i am hooked i used my stirling soap sharped dressed man tonight and wow did i feel clean lol

Well i have gotten 2 items in the mail so i decided to talk about them so my first product is a sample of mystic waters neem & tea shampoo bar which was only $3.50 plus shipping not bad for the size of the bar, the smell is pleasant but the cleaning power is amazing! Never has my hair and scalp felt so clean def give it a try it recommends a vinegar rinse but mainly if you have longer hair. My second product is Petal Pusher/HTGAM- Steam River Rum Deodorant which honestly i wish i would have picked a different scent when i first smelled it i got an image of an oak tree with oranges on it, not overly powerful but def doesn't need to be over applied as it has pretty good longevity threw out the day all in all its all natural, good longevity and has a pretty strong scent. Would recommend trying the shampoo bar but as for the deo shop around :001_smile
Be sure to ad in the review system! Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!
Here is the link for the review system: http://badgerandblade.com/reviews/showcat.php?cat=46

Top Bottom