What's new

Where to buy brush knots

Im feeling a little crafty and am going to make myself a brush handle, anyone know of a good place to get brush knots besides ebay because I don't feel like waiting 2 weeks+ to receive one from China.

Attachments

• $DSC09773.jpg
    $DSC09773.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Whipped dog and/or the golden nib. There are others like Shavemac. Depending on budget. I'm sure there are more. Hope this helps. Post pictures of completed brushes.

Im feeling a little crafty and am going to make myself a brush handle, anyone know of a good place to get brush knots besides ebay because I don't feel like waiting 2 weeks+ to receive one from China.

Ask us here in Greece that we are waiting 1 month to get some knots from China and lately the majority of them don't worth !
Whipped Dog's and PC Woodcraft and Pens knots are to the soft side,TGN's are excellent.
There are some other shops but either their stock is small or the prices are very high.

TGN
Whipped Dog
Wet Shaving Products
Rudy Vey could possibly accommodate you
Shavemac
You could also try the ubiquitous sellers on ebay as some of the knots are quite decent.
Good luck.

Golden Nib has the finest Finest Grade Badger knots by far, I also like their Best and Silver-Tip Grade A knots, and heartily recommend them all.

Thanks for recommending golden nib guys I ordered a knot and they shipped it out pretty quick, I was looking to make a travel brush so I just got a synthetic knot this time but I will be getting a badger one from there next they look awesome. :thumbup:

The golden nib.

The only company that I have dealt with regarding knots but they're a pleasure to deal with. I have email a couple of times regarding questions and they always got back to me quickly. And the knots are first class

Good sources, all. for eBay, Virginia Sheng gets good reviews.

TGN
Whipped Dog
Wet Shaving Products
Rudy Vey could possibly accommodate you
Shavemac
You could also try the ubiquitous sellers on ebay as some of the knots are quite decent.
Good luck.

Very happy with the knot I received from TGN the handle turned out not to bad and just what I wanted for a travel brush, I will be getting a silvertip badger from there when the time comes thanks for recommending TGN. Im going to let the epoxy cure for 24 hours then I will see how this thing lathers. I wanted to make it as short as possible here it is next to semogue. Thanks :001_smile
View attachment 525127

Top Bottom