What's new

Thanksgiving

Any Thanksgiving shooting being done here? We got to go out with the family and shoot some handguns, the AR, and shotgun today... Good times.

I was tempted to go up in the mountains today. Been hearing gunshots all morning. Too bad my wife doesn't like the 2nd amendment as much as I do ;)

Not today since I was at the slouch on the couch football in laws. Going over to my sisters for our family meal tomorrow and plan on taking a 1903A2 that I have not shot yet and she has a new Ruger lcp that she has not shot yet.

I'm not usually in this sub-forum as I rarely shoot, but stumbled across this thread. We were at the LOML sister's house for Thanksgiving. After dinner a bunch of us went into the backyard and shot some skeet with shotguns and did a little target practice with a .22 and some other rifles (sorry, I'm new to all this). There was even a brand new AR-15 - that thing was loud! (I didn't shoot it.) My oldest son even got his first chance to shoot with the .22.

We were well out in the country, so firing off any number of weapons in the backyard didn't seem even remotely strange.

I'm heading down to my parents for an afternoon of trap shooting tomorrow. Nothing too fancy, a couple of throwers and a handful of friends bringing whatever they feel like.

Chili and corn bread after the festivities.

Top Bottom