What's new

Hello!

Hello B&B!

I'm Anthony, I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join. I've just recently started my wet shave endeavors, I only have a cheap Van Der Hagen set right now. I'm planning on buying a Merkur 34c HD as my first DE soon. Hopefully I'll be adding a new Edwin Jagger BBB and possibly a new soap puck. I don't want to change the soap too fast, though.

I'm getting the hang of lathering right now and still relying on my old Gillette cartridge. After reading through the newbie guides I think I'll stick to the current soap I'm using until I get both the shaving with the DE and the lathering down pat. Then I'll change it up.

As for me, I'm an intelligence analyst in the Air Force currently in Qatar, but normally based out of Ft. Bragg, NC.

I hope to learn a lot from everyone and get a better shave. Considering it's something I have to do everyday, I may as well enjoy it!

-Anthony

Welcome, and thank you for your service. Make sure to get your active service tags by introducing yourself in the service forum. Sounds like you have a great plan for switching over to de
Welcome again to b&b!

Hello and welcome, Anthony. B&B is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You will learn a lot here.

Thanks for your service.

Welcome to the club, Anthony. Glad to have you aboard. I was in Air Intelligence, too, but more years ago than I care to think. Be sure to join the Active Duty Members Check-in and the Foxhole Shavers Club in the Clubs and Brotherhoods section of the ShaveWiki.

Welcome to B&B. I'm pretty new but have already learned a ton here, and I'm sure you will as well.

Thank you for your service. On days like today, we should all remember those that serve, especially those that aren't able to eat, drink and be merry with their loved ones.

Hey, everyone!

Thank you for the warm welcome and the well wishes for my current situation. I appreciate that.

I'll take the advice on the soaps if I continue to have issues, I think right now its just experimenting with how much water to use and how much soap to load in the brush. Some days it's a good lather, others not so much.

I'll keep experimenting and working with it, hopefully my collection can expand a bit once I'm back home.

Thanks, again everyone!

-Anthony

Welcome Anthony ! I am an Air Force Brat born Lackland AFB. Thank you for your service. I am a newbie so cant offer too much in the way of advice except the folks here are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful.

Top Bottom