What's new

Hoarders: Shaving edition

Some of my vast A/S collection...cottontop
proxy.php

On the counter are my brushes and razors and the aftershaves I reach for the most. The drawer is my top shelf soaps and creams. The basket was being discarded from where I work, so I made it my soap and aftershave basket. I need my beard to grow faster!

$DSC00071.jpg$DSC00072.jpg$DSC00074.jpg$DSC00075.jpg$DSC00073.jpg

I really like this box you have in your nook to store the razors. Did you make it yourself? Or buy? Looks great either way.
It's a repurposed wine presentation box that originally held three bottles. It's just a bit of recycling and a few pence worth of felt as lining. I think it's a reasonable solution for the time being!

It's a repurposed wine presentation box that originally held three bottles. It's just a bit of recycling and a few pence worth of felt as lining. I think it's a reasonable solution for the time being!

Ahh very clever! I really like it. Nice one.

:w00t: HOLY COW!! :w00t:

Thats quite a haul you guys have. do you use all of those razors?

are you hoarders or some sort of shave preppers? that chest of razors looks like every Christmas morning rolled into one.

Oooooo, ahhhhhhhhh. It all reminds me of my 8 yr old daughters Barbie collections. Never enough.

I like the slants. I have been looking to a good vintage slant, for a while. I especially like the brush collection. But, you are kind of light on the Fat Boy collecting. Work on that.

Top Bottom