What's new

where to buy viking sword blades.

So besides buying them ine at a time from tryablade, does anyone know where to buy these in more of a bulk pack?
I found a 20 pack on the bay but to a very good deal...
Id rather not try, and possibly love, these blades and not be able to get them to hoard lol.
That would druve me nuts...

I just finished shave #4 with one. Lioorfe has them. 100/$16.20 shipped.
He is a great vendor: http://www.ebay.com/usr/liorfe?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

proxy.php

Last edited:
I just finished shave #4 with one. Lioorfe has them. 100/$16.20 shipped.
He is a great vendor: http://www.ebay.com/usr/liorfe?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

proxy.php

I saw his page. It says he is in the us, but under the description it says that it ships via israel post. So where is he? And do they come straight feom israel? Shipping time?
Thanks.
It also says they are made in same factory as crystal (IP, qball) and red personna. I have both of these blades. Are the viking sword different?

He is in Israel. His ebay site does not say he is in America?

It usually takes about 10 days. No, they are a different Israeli Personna.

Just a small clarification, it shows $16.20 plus $2 shipping to the US. At that price, GSBs are a better deal for me.

He is in Israel. His ebay site does not say he is in America?

It usually takes about 10 days. No, they are a different Israeli Personna.

When you click on his name it says: location US.under about seller when you click show more, on the page with the blades

Last edited:
Those Viking Swords are very nice blades, although a bit on the pricey side I'd say. I was given a free 10-blade sample pack when I bought the Gillette Rubie blister. If I was short on blades I probably would get a few hundred more of them, but looking at the quantity and quality of the blades I already have it just would not make any sense at all.

Interesting. Now it shows free shipping. Hmm. I searched Liorfe before.
I also have observed (months ago, and now again) that his offers may change, appear, disappear and reappear within a short period of time.

Top Bottom