What's new

Help with recent purchase. Hoffritz Schick Disposable head Razor?

Hello,

I am new to the B&B and am unsure if this is the best place for this post.

I have been trying to get some info on this razor and haven't been able to find anything on the "net". I picked them up because the handle is pretty hefty and I was hoping that it would alleviate some of my discomfort.... The box is marked 54/2250. Maybe this was number 54 of a limited run? Case is marked "design '84", Stuttgart? I would greatly appreciate any information that you can provide....Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got nothing. PM Nuclearblast. His super computer can find just about anything trivial about old razors.

nuclearblast's computer doesn't recognize the word ''cartridge''. :tongue_sm

Seriously, I did a quick search and got nothing. Hoffritz wasn't a manufacturer AFAIK, at least we know their slants were Merkur rebrands.
Maybe someone has seen them before and has better info, not me. Sorry.

Welcome to B&B!

I couldn't find anything either. My computer does searches on cartridges, but flashes warning signs every few seconds.

Can you post better photos of the razor, at different angles, as well as the labels on the box?

Actually, I just found this, seems like it's a Merkur MII, you'll find lots of them on Google.

https://www.zwickmeister.com/Razors...d::274.html?MODsid=usqmkhpokvirumd2gg3k188142

proxy.php

These things are expensive too. :blink:

Thanks for the quick replies...and thanks to "nuclearblast" for the ident..That's why I love forums-Ask and ye shall receive! I have since read some reviews and I am really looking forward to trying the Merkur MII out. I have added some pics of the rest of the lot that I purchased along with these razors. I think it's an excellent start to a collection and I was just lucky to be in the right place at the right time. Happy Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• $image1.JPG
    $image1.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 43
  • $image2.JPG
    $image2.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 44
  • $image3.JPG
    $image3.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 44
  • $image4.JPG
    $image4.JPG