What's new

Gillette 7 o clock Green

I'm 3 shaves in with the Permasharp blade and the 2nd and 3rd shave I have experienced tugging. Not impressed with this blade so far. I've tried 3 different razors as well but it feels similar.

I've noticed there's some 7 o'clock greens that don't say permasharp but say stainless. Is there a difference?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416934634.804225.jpg

The Permasharps are made in India while the Super Stainless are made in Russia. The Indian ones are my favorite blades so far. Have just received a pack of the Russian ones recently, but not tried them yet.

^^ +1

I have tried both blades.

The Russian ones disappointed me.

The Indian permasharp stainless is my go to blade. Sharp and smooth!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416936923.997783.jpg

I prefer the Russian Super Stainless over the Indian Permasharp's. Typical YMMV.

I really like the Russians.

proxy.php

Never tried the green's, but I have the yellows and blacks. I read that the Indian permasharps are really good blades I might have to keep an eye out for some.

i find i dont really like almost any indian blade very much some are a decent blade but none are in my top favorite blades. for me i love the yellow's and the green from russian is actually a very decent blade they work well for me where i need a slightly smoother and less sharp blade vs something like the yellow or feather etc..picked up 400 greens just a few days ago since i found a great deal on them (13.xx per 100) and also another 500 yellows

i find i dont really like almost any indian blade very much some are a decent blade but none are in my top favorite blades...

I agree. However, there is one exception: the Gillette Goal made in India. It shaves more like a top notch Russian blade.

thats is one i still have yet to try. i have tried SO MANY blades lol i just somehow never got my hands on a goal for some reason

I really liked the Indian Green blades and have used over a hundred of them. Then I used a few black Gillette blades and decided they were just a little sharper.

I just tried the green super stainless and had a good shave. This blade felt way better than the Indian one. The Russians know how to make razor blades.

Top Bottom