What's new

If you were a Shaving Professional, who would be your sponsors.

To my knowledge there is no World Championship/Major League Shaving Competition...

... humor me and lets imagine the comp is active and you are one of the competitors.

Who would be your major sponsors and why????

To my knowledge there is no World Championship/Major League Shaving Competition...
...yet...

... humor me and lets imagine the comp is active and you are one of the competitors.

Who would be your major sponsors and why????

I love your question...

Apart from the obvious answers, RazoRock, Mühle, Edwin Jagger, etc. I would have to go with GoDaddy. Mostly because they have a ridiculously large advertising budget and they're terrible at picking people to sponsor, so maybe I'd have a shot.

Plus, maybe I could convince them to let me kiss Bar Refaeli.

Great answer Chamm - big budgets are definitely the way forward! Seriously I like the way you think, bypass the traditional sponsors and think big bucks, pretty girls and a shot at the title...

Must....stay...gentlemanly. There are so many answers I want to provide with varying reasons, but I shouldn't. So, my sponsors would be my current employer (a Fortune 500 company), Parker, and Van der Hagen. I can't get too fancy with it.

Since they seem to be advertising absolutely everywhere, let's be realistic and not pretend that GEICO wouldn't be all over this.

Top Bottom