What's new

Lagerfeld

Does anybody here like this colonge? I love it. It has a very strong, musky, masculine scent. I save it for the winter. Its not something (i think) you would want in the hot summer. I have the colonge, as, and as balm. Really nice stuff. One of my favourites.

I still use my supply( both cologne and aftershave balm)

what's nice is that most women today have no idea what i am wearing and respond accordingly! :wink:

Marty

I have tried this and would characterize it as one of my least favorite fragrances of all times. To me it's almost best described as very dry and stifling; no matter how little I used it always seemed overwhelming. Just to add insult to injury, it gives me a HUGE headache.

MJB

AMong the many Karl Laggerfeld fragrances was one call JAKO. Different and interesting. No longer made I believe.

yes, i think you can still get it. it was discontinued for a few years, but I think its been brought back.

guenron said:
AMong the many Karl Laggerfeld fragrances was one call JAKO. Different and interesting. No longer made I believe.

I have still have this cologne. It is a very nice scent, I like for winter.

"Jako Is Classified As A Sharp, Oriental, Woody Fragrance. This Masculine Scent Possesses A Blend Of Rich, Aromatic Patchouli And Sandalwood. It Is Recommended For Casual"

fatt_tony said:
Tony,
Thank you! Two ways to make them shorter, one in appearance and the other in length. For appearance you could type that which you wished to appear, select it, click the GLOBE-LINKS Icon and paste in the actual url. For example:
Buy Jako Here.
ANother way of doing this is to take the long url to http://www.tinyurl.com/ where they shrink it and stuff it into a database where when you click on the shrunken url, you are redirected to the original.

I like the fragrance the original Lagerfeld and I us the Soap Opera's Spice Caravan and Wood Spice aftershave lotions/balms to compliment it. The scent is lasting-I have a bottle I purchased in 2000 and it still is potent,but I use it on Sundays and formal occasions and winter time

piperc said:
My favourite was Lagerfeld Photo.

Discontinued,:frown: so I'm still looking for a replacement.

Chris
I had a look at some websites in Australia and found that they still sell the Lagerfeld. I remember about 5 or 6 years ago they stopped them fro a while but now i see them both for sale. I just purchased my classic lagerfeld last month. Have a look at the website perfume emporium, they have it.:smile:

Top Bottom