What's new

Hi from Canada

Welcome to B&B! When you get the chance, swing over to the SOTD Forum (linked below) and tell us about your shave set-up. Better yet, post a photo.

Hi there! Im a newbie too! Ive never been to Canada but am 1/2 Canadian/French and my grandmother was born in Quebec! I hope you enjoy it here on the forums just as I do! Also wetshaving is a hobby for me too now! Welcome to the Hobby/Community!

Just to gave some feedback after 4 months of wet shaving, first the razors that i have. The Micro touch One, Parker 98r and Parker 99r, those 3 i bought them and satisfied whit them, 3 different razors 3 different shaves but good shaves. The next 3 where given to me a Gillette Super Speed 40's style notch no date code, that razor was my Grand Pa razor, i also received another Super Speed black handle 1968, those 2 razors where given from my father. I also received a razor from my best friend dad's who had bad health problems(can't use the razor anymore) a 1960 Gillette Slim adjustable. I have to say i proud of my shavers, but my main razor is the one who used to be my Grand pa. For soaps i have 10 in my rotation all good soaps, i also have 10 shaving creams in my rotation. For the after shaves alum block and 4 kinds of balms and 4 after shaves(liquid). I have to say that i'm addicted to wet shaving i've get the best shaving experience of my life and there is no way that i'll go back to electric or cratridge razors.

Top Bottom