What's new

Replacement for Sharps 'Happy-Me-All-Over' Soap?

Anyone remember this stuff? Absolutely amazing scent and cleansing ability without ever making you dry. It had a very citrusy-grapefruity-herbal type scent that I haven't been able to get close to since Sharps went belly up a few years back. I regret not stocking up on the stuff beforehand, but who could have known? Anyone who's used this ever try anything else that comes pretty close? I've been searching on my own for awhile with no luck.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416712131.272033.jpg

I am sure one of the artisan soap makers can make something similar if you remember the scent. I believe Queen Charlotte Soaps to custom scents.

I don't think you are going to get better advise than purchasing from a good small batch soap maker. Just make sure it is properly hot or cold processed soap and not melt and pour. If you want that, Pear's is $1.00 per bar at the dollar stores. Since switching over to artisan bars for bathing it is really hard for me to use commercial soaps. Any of our better known small batch shave soap makers typically offer bathing bars as well. And don't overlook your local farmer and flea markets. We have a few soap makers around here who make great bath bars.

I don't think you are going to get better advise than purchasing from a good small batch soap maker. Just make sure it is properly hot or cold processed soap and not melt and pour. If you want that, Pear's is $1.00 per bar at the dollar stores. Since switching over to artisan bars for bathing it is really hard for me to use commercial soaps. Any of our better known small batch shave soap makers typically offer bathing bars as well. And don't overlook your local farmer and flea markets. We have a few soap makers around here who make great bath bars.

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to recreate that particular bar because Sharp's went out of business and you can't find it anymore. Currently using BOC's Exfoliating Body Bar and it's amazing. Two thumbs way up.

Top Bottom