What's new

PIF - RazoRock Kiyara Slant w/stand Thanksgiving Day Giveaway

In celebration of the season and as I have much to be thankful for, I would like to give away to one of you my one and only, brand new, never been used, RazoRock Kiyara slant razor complete with stand.

$Kiyara and stand.JPG$Kiyara slant.JPG

I apologise for my poor photography but the right photo with the green background shows the actual color of the aluminum razor. It is of course a prototype version and the finish is not quite flawless but nothing that would affect your shave at all I'm sure.

In order to win this prize all you need do is to correctly guess the winning teams of the three NFL games that will be played on Thanksgiving Day (Nov 27). In addition, in the likely event that multiple members guess all three winners correctly the tie will be broken by guessing nearest the total points scored by all six teams in the three games combined. (This ain't The Price is Right so going over the total will not automatically disqualify you.) If there is still a tie I will have to choose by some random method. Here are the games for your picks.

Chicago Bears @ Detroit Lions
Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys
Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers

To make sorting through the entries easier, please include in your reply your guesses in the following format, the winning team's names and the total points you think will be scored. For example:

Lions
Eagles
49ers

The deadline for entry will be end of day Wednesday Nov 26. Any entries made or edited on game day will not be eligible to win. This PIF is open to members in Canada and CONUS. The winner will be announced in this thread as soon as I am able after the games are finished. The winner promises not to sell or trade the prize.

Good luck everyone and have a happy Thanksgiving week!

Last edited:
I know college football, but not much about the NFL..

This is a very generous pif! He who wins will be very happy! Thank you.

Bears
Cowboys
Seahawks

Top Bottom