Gillette Platinum
Racer
Laser Platinum
Rainbow Super

Thanks,

LJ

I would like to send in:

Personna Blue Lab (white wrapper)
Gillette 7 o'clock Super Stainless (Russian Green)
Gillette Silver Blue

In exchange for:

Gillette 7 o'clock Sharp Edge (Yellow)
PolSilver Super Iridium
Voskhod

Thanks!

Hey there,

I'd like to send 2 of the following:

Treet Carbon Steel Black Beauty
Rockwell
Kai
Rapira Stainless
Perma Sharp Stainless

in exchange for the following:

Bolzano
Big Ben
Blue Bird
Dorco Platinum Chrome ST-301
Eddison Stainless

Thanks.

Hello,

I would like to send:
6 Voskhod
2 Gillette Gillette 7 o'clock SharpEdge (Yellow pack) white rapper
5 Feather
2 Gillette Silver blue
4 Crystals
3 Rockwell Swedish Stainless

In exchange for:
2 Lord Platinum
2 Super Max Super Platinum
2 Gillette Goal
2 Sharp Star Platinum
2 Q Ball Platinum Plus
2 Shark Super Chrome

Thanks,

Toothpick,

I quit hunting for better or different blades and have settled on a few reliable ones I like. I would like to donate my excess sampler blades to the Exchange as a thank you to everyone for the helpful tips I have learned here over the last few years. (I lurked before joining and posting.)

I have 100+ blades from 19 or 20 makes.

Where do i send them? I live in Canada btw.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Toothpick,

I quit hunting for better or different blades and have settled on a few reliable ones I like. I would like to donate my excess sampler blades to the Exchange as a thank you to everyone for the helpful tips I have learned here over the last few years. (I lurked before joining and posting.)

Awesome! Thank you so much! PM inbound

Toothpick,

Now that's the B&B way!! Well Done, [MENTION=112933]Screwtape[/MENTION]!

[MENTION=112933]Screwtape[/MENTION] just curious is your username by chance a reference to "the screwtape letters" by C.S Lewis?

@Screwtape just curious is your username by chance a reference to "the screwtape letters" by C.S Lewis?

Yes. The first bulletin board I ever joined, back in the Dark Ages before the Web, was mainly about books and everybody seemed to use anonymous usernames rather than their own names. Moreover, it seemed like they were all literary references of some kind. It was late, I was sitting at my desk trying to think of a nickname, and I saw my copy of that book on the shelf above me ... I've used screwtape as a username on most sites for over 20 years now.

Actually as I have gotten older, the name has seemed to become more appropriate. As a cunning, wily senior devil in the bureaucracy of Hell, Screwtape's personal motto seems to be "Age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm"...

Yes. The first bulletin board I ever joined, back in the Dark Ages before the Web, was mainly about books and everybody seemed to use anonymous usernames rather than their own names. Moreover, it seemed like they were all literary references of some kind. It was late, I was sitting at my desk trying to think of a nickname, and I saw my copy of that book on the shelf above me ... I've used screwtape as a username on most sites for over 20 years now.

Actually as I have gotten older, the name has seemed to become more appropriate. As a cunning, wily senior devil in the bureaucracy of Hell, Screwtape's personal motto seems to be "Age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm"...

That's an awesome username! I really enjoyed that book we studied it in my Mystery of Evil class last year.

Sending:
4 Treet Black Beauties
4 Personna Blues
2 Ying Jli (China)
2 Derby
2 Croma Diamant

For:
2 Sputnik Teflon
2 7 O'clock Blue
2 Eddison
2 Ladas
2 Vokshod

As usual, I'll send extras to try to backfill your lower-stock stuff.

I would like to send the following:

2 - Personna Lab Blue (white wrapper)
2 - Merkur
2 - Gillette Silver Blue
5 - Astra
5 - Feather

In exchange for:
2 - Perma Sharp
2 - Personna Med Prep
2 - Voskhod
2 - Gillette 7 O'clock Super Platinum ( Black )
2 - Gillette 7 O'clock Super Platinum ( Blue )

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom