What's new

The last Tradere in the world!

http://shop.nassrasur.com/

Traderes official EU distributor, I couldn't justify the shipping to the U.S., but I know some of you have deeper pockets than I.

The site is in German, but pretty intuitive and I got all the way to the reservation w/o knowing a lick of German. They sent me an email in English informing me of shipping costs and I had to decline. Nice guys though.

What was the shipping? I see the razor is around $235

This were before I was into wet shaving. What's the deal with them? Super limited and never came back?

They made ~1000 or so, then, apparently, went under. Complete radio silence since September 2013. Shame, really, because it is a fine razor.

i REALLY wish I could have one of these (esp. the OC), but with the quality of other SS razors out there, I just can't justify the price, sadly….

Without the VAT to the US, it's 160 Euros. However, I believe they charge 50 Euros for any shipments to the US. That's the cheapest shipping method they can use.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I don't live in US, I live in Israel.
Had stuff shipped to me from Europe and US not just with standard mail, but with different courier services to my door for less than that (some items were quite heavy too).

But most likely it wasn't insured, international mail can be VERY expensive. And apparently they're not interested in selling outside Germany, otherwise they'd have an English option on their site.

Deutsche Post is actually pretty cheap to ship inside the EU. OTOH, if they're using DHL it is a lot more expensive, even inside the EU.

Last edited:

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Not that expensive. Check the rates that many EBAY vendors from Germany offer for US shipping.
This is robbery. Vacheron Constantin watches are shipped from Europe to US for less.

So find a German on B&B. Pay him to buy the razor. Then pay him to ship it to you however you'd like. Problem solved! :)

Not that expensive. Check the rates that many EBAY vendors from Germany offer for US shipping.
This is robbery. Vacheron Constantin watches are shipped from Europe to US for less.

Those eBay sellers use Deutsche Post, no tracking, no insurance, nada ...

Apples and oranges. Go to the USPS site and see how much it costs to ship a razor to Europe, with tracking # and $250 insurance.

Top Bottom