What's new

Attention eBay bidders

Whoever keeps outbidding me on eBay stop it, it's annoying and frustrating.
I know what you are going to say "bid more". You think I didn't try that?
I've tried bidding more but that doesn't work either.

How am I supposed to keep buying stuff if you guys keep doing this to me.

Especially the person who got the King Pelican razor today. I bet it was one of you!
You're probably smiling right now.
That one really ticked me off, I got the shakes and everything after that.

It's simple, you guys are just going to have to stop bidding on all the stuff I want.
You know who you are, I mean enough already just cut it out.

Seriously, congrats on the King Pelican that'll be really sweet once it's cleaned up. But still cut it out.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
FOTFLMAO. Absolutely classic. Might be in the running for Post of the Year

That king pelican is an example of you bidding more? It wasnt me. I bought one a couple years ago and am good with one.

I lost a Boker STR8 for $2...yes $2 I was watching the timer count down and at like 5 secs left I was out bid, I am guessing I got sniped.

That king pelican is an example of you bidding more? It wasnt me. I bought one a couple years ago and am good with one.

I'm beginning to think it's some kind of a conspiracy with you people.
I've bid more, I've bid less, I've bid with 20 seconds left and I've waited until there are 5 seconds left, I've bid at 2AM, it just doesn't matter with you people.

It's like nobody wants it until I bid on it, then all of a sudden everyone wants it and all hell breaks loose.
If I bid $100 on that razor I know one of you people would have bid $101.

Just stop copying me and find your own stuff.
You guys are supposed to be my friends.

For real, just stop it.

Dfoulk what is your username for ebay? I haven't used anything but the "buy it now" option in years but I might have to start for comedic relief.

Top Bottom