What's new

Attention eBay bidders

You got an awesome custom title Kevin. I liked it from the first time I saw it.
Whoever it was that pinned that one on you did a great job.

You got an awesome custom title Kevin. I liked it from the first time I saw it.
Whoever it was that pinned that one on you did a great job.
One of the mods did months ago. The saying is still true, but I need to listen to it through the next month

Going to write my first book, How to win an eBay auction 100% of the time. Chapter 1, Bid against dfoulk. End of book.

Last edited:
Whoever keeps outbidding me on eBay stop it, it's annoying and frustrating.
I know what you are going to say "bid more". You think I didn't try that?
I've tried bidding more but that doesn't work either.

How am I supposed to keep buying stuff if you guys keep doing this to me.

Especially the person who got the King Pelican razor today. I bet it was one of you!
You're probably smiling right now.
That one really ticked me off, I got the shakes and everything after that.

It's simple, you guys are just going to have to stop bidding on all the stuff I want.
You know who you are, I mean enough already just cut it out.

Seriously, congrats on the King Pelican that'll be really sweet once it's cleaned up. But still cut it out.

I'm beginning to think it's some kind of a conspiracy with you people.
I've bid more, I've bid less, I've bid with 20 seconds left and I've waited until there are 5 seconds left, I've bid at 2AM, it just doesn't matter with you people.

It's like nobody wants it until I bid on it, then all of a sudden everyone wants it and all hell breaks loose.
If I bid $100 on that razor I know one of you people would have bid $101.

Just stop copying me and find your own stuff.
You guys are supposed to be my friends.

For real, just stop it.

Well, you surely aren't thanking me. I'm saving all kinds of money and it sucks.

No offense to anyone else, but this has been the funniest thing I've read on B&B in the last two years... my ribs hurt, thanks. :thumbup:

I'm beginning to think it's some kind of a conspiracy with you people.
I've bid more, I've bid less, I've bid with 20 seconds left and I've waited until there are 5 seconds left, I've bid at 2AM, it just doesn't matter with you people.

It's like nobody wants it until I bid on it, then all of a sudden everyone wants it and all hell breaks loose.
If I bid $100 on that razor I know one of you people would have bid $101.

Just stop copying me and find your own stuff.
You guys are supposed to be my friends.

For real, just stop it.
Yeah watch out dude, make sure you wear your tinfoil hat 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding.

No seriously, you just got sniped. I know it's annoying but there are programs you can use which will outbid a person on ebay a couple seconds before the auction ends. These kind of programs will auto outbid anyone. Just Google for "Ebay Sniper". It's not a conspiracy thingy by B&B users lol. It has happened to me before and it was very annoying.

Last edited:
LOL dude you just got sniped. I know it's annoying but there are programs you can use which will outbid a person on ebay a couple seconds before the auction ends. Just Google for "Ebay Sniper". It's not a conspiracy thingy by B&B users lol.
Will outbid assuming you're willing to pay more.

I've found that it's easy to literally win most every ebay razor auction, simply bid $1000.00 on whatever it is, even if the auction item is only bid up to $3.00. Works every time!

I've found that it's easy to literally win most every ebay razor auction, simply bid $1000.00 on whatever it is, even if the auction item is only bid up to $3.00. Works every time!
Yea the problem is if there's just one other person who thinks the same way, you are screwed. 1000 bucks for a box of slim jims.

Yea the problem is if there's just one other person who thinks the same way, you are screwed. 1000 bucks for a box of slim jims.

You guys start bidding 1000$ and Ill sell you all the slim jims you want, Ill even throw in a free Palmolive shaving soap.
shipping extra.

No offense to anyone else, but this has been the funniest thing I've read on B&B in the last two years... my ribs hurt, thanks. :thumbup:

2x.. you folks cracked me up.... gee david get a grip.. no need to get a hardship over someone outbid you.. this is real life comes to bidding or buying.. it called marketing.

Top Bottom