What's new

Attention eBay bidders

king pelican is a very nice razor,I did not know about them till now. I think I will get one.
But I have a question, how many should I get, I was thinking of one for my place in Florida, and one for my place in Europe.
But should I keep one on my plane ? I mean just on the plane itself because Its a pain to get it in to and out of the air port.

You guys just got me twice more in the last 15 minutes. Thanks a lot for that.

You going to have to stop overpaying for the things I want. Just bid less and make this easier on all of us.

I can save you money.

Last edited:
I used the snipe program too so the only difference was that this time I got to wait until the very last second for my disappointment.

king pelican is a very nice razor,I did not know about them till now. I think I will get one.
But I have a question, how many should I get, I was thinking of one for my place in Florida, and one for my place in Europe.
But should I keep one on my plane ? I mean just on the plane itself because Its a pain to get it in to and out of the air port.

I know where else you can put one. Haha.

I am hoping to buy a Personna 74 for under $2000000000000

I can put one out there for you with a buy it now for $1999999999999 if you'd like. Do let me know when you're ready though as I wouldn't want any or these people to swoop in and buy it out from under you.

They have been known to do that.

I can put one out there for you with a buy it now for $1999999999999 if you'd like. Do let me know when you're ready though as I wouldn't want any or these people to swoop in and buy it out from under you.

They have been known to do that.

Yes they have. Do you accept Dogecoin?

I keep getting outbid on a slim adjustable also, i wont bid too high, but it is upsetting, if anyone has a slim adjustable that they dont need , needs to be cleaned polished etc user grade im in the market, pm me. I only have a few de s. But wanted to try an adjustable, but im not spending a ton on it.

I keep getting outbid on a slim adjustable also, i wont bid too high, but it is upsetting, if anyone has a slim adjustable that they dont need , needs to be cleaned polished etc user grade im in the market, pm me. I only have a few de s. But wanted to try an adjustable, but im not spending a ton on it.

what is your price range?

Snipe program? Those exist?

Nope, nothing exists that will automatically bid for you at the last second.

No computer programs or sniping apps for your phone. Think about how easy that would make it, so I'm sure that nobody has come up with anything like that as that could give someone an unfair bidding advantage.

So, if you have an Android phone don't bother looking in the app store for anything with the word Auction in it as that would be a complete waste of you time.

what is your price range?

Trying to keep it to $25 shipped, if no luck soon i may thro up something i have to trade, still holding off though, i like the long handle as is my merkur and wanted to try an adj to get more bite as sometimes i shave 2-3 days so thought adj would be good. I only have a few things trying to stay from buying radd.

Trying to keep it to $25 shipped, if no luck soon i may thro up something i have to trade, still holding off though, i like the long handle as is my merkur and wanted to try an adj to get more bite as sometimes i shave 2-3 days so thought adj would be good. I only have a few things trying to stay from buying radd.

Gotta PM this or the mods will tag it. I'm sure that these messages will be removed as trades have to be from the BST.

The post above where you stated a price and asked anyone to pm you is the one I was actually referring to. Maybe edit that one before it gets removed is all I'm saying.

Top Bottom