What's new

Stonehaven In stock at iwanries

Yup, it's one of the few places that actually notifies me when they get it in stock. I've had places like Pipe Guys fail to email me when they got Esoterica in.

I got one as well. That's twice that Iwan Ries' alert system has worked for me; both times for Stonehaven. I haven't had very good luck with alerts from other stores.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I thought I had a IR account, but apparently not. I had a bag in my cart, and was trying to set up an account while balancing a hungry screaming 3 month old on my lap. The baby won.

I got one and in the time it took me to send a message to a friend to notify him I checked stock again right before sending the message and they were out. I may have got the last one or darn close to it. because 30 seconds later it was OOS again. I almost missed it because I saw the email when I was leaving a store and thought it was just another sale and looked at it again 20 minutes later when I got home and saw Stonehaven and immediately went to order without reading any further. Its so hard to get I had actually given up trying. This was the first notification I have received out of signing up for a dozen accounts at different vendors a good while back.

Missed the Stonehaven, but I grabbed some tins of So to Bed, Margate & Pembroke, so it wasn't a waste of time. LOL

Top Bottom