What's new

Complete Beginner - Rate my haul! (pic)

Complete beginner. Haven't even had my first DE shave yet, but rate my haul:

-L'Occitane Plisson synthetic
-Crown Shaving Co. Supreme Glide Pre Shave Formula (Even if not necessary, I like the product)
-Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Cream
-Merkur 34c HD
-Astra Superior Platinum blades
-Alum Block
-Nivea Post Shave Balm Sensitive
-Every Man Jack Face Lotion & Post Shave -
Signature Mint

proxy.php

Last edited:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Mr. Bugatti, I believe you have some excellent stuff to start your new wet shaving journey! The Merkur HD is one of my favourite DE razors and the Nivea Sensitive balm has a lifetime spot on my shelves. Congrats indeed and my warmest welcome to B&B, the #1 wet shaving community in the World. For any help or tip just ask, we are here at your disposal. :001_smile

NICE! a very well rounded starter set, looks like you did your research, I LOVE taylor of old bond street sandalwood. Welcome to B&B!

Very nice!!! Now let the shaving begin!!! :thumbup:
(after meticulously reading on the proper use of the products and watching some videos on shaving of curse)

Looks like a great haul! I'm fond of TOBS and Astra SP blades as well. The only downside is TOBS puts a really thick layer of soap scum on my razor after each shave. Not a big deal, but one of the reasons that it's not my daily cream.

great job on your first haul of gear!!! Easy to lather cream, a great brush, consistant blades and a nice razor. Very well done. Seems like you did your homework!

First of all, welcome to the forum! It is obvious you did some research and have a great set up. And you joined the best group of folks in Shavedom!

Top Bottom