What's new

Vaping, Jumping in head first, with both feet

So I have been looking into it for a while, watched lots of the youtubes, and read even more and have asked a few people for advice. And in the end ignored it all and just bought something I had no intention at the beginning of the day to do.

So on the way to me is a vamo 6, and aspire nautilus mini with 5 replacement BVC's, and some 18350 batteries (I wanna try the smaller form factor of running on one of them, I have 18650's here if I need the extra bat life)

I left out the juice as I have a local place I can head to once the stuff is here to pick some up at

So it looks like im finally going to give this thing a shot, maybe quite another habit of mine in the process, who knows

I hope I spent my money well on a decent (And well thought of from most sources I have watched) set up

Personally i love my mt baker vapor juice, $7 for 30ml great stuff. Never tried the Vamos. Heard that it's a sweet bat. Enjoy!

I use a Vamo v2 and the 18350 life is ok depends on how good the batteries are the larger ones are good for an all day+ once again better batteries = more life i run 2 18350's in mine as well. If your looking for a good tobacco flavor try Uncle Junks juice called Jon Wayne has a bit of a caramel finish.

I'm a long-time chain-vaper, and I swear by Vapor4Life. They make the "Big Style" vape kits (what most consider a real "e-cig", but I think looks like a prop for the Star Wars cantina band), and they get rave reviews, but I favor the cigarette-styled Vapor Titan. I must confess I don't care for DIY stuff when it comes to gadgets (probably the only thing saving me from a raging pen acquisition disorder), so anyone who tinkers with their own is an individual of high regard to me. I have two, so one can be charging while I used the other. About twelve hours of battery life with my heavy use, and that's usually good for two pre-filled cartomizers.
I like their Outlaw Blend (used to be called Fortune Strikes, but there may have been some copyright issues with that), plus they're the only place that carries my favored 36 mg (3.6%) juice. Just my two cents. Whatever pleases you, I say run with it.

Last edited:
Bleh i can't stand cartomizers, i swear i can taste the cotton honestly it's so much easier and cheaper to buy a pro tank or other tank and switch out the coils. Twist in twist out. As always ymmv but filling a tank and buying a $14 5 pack of coils and filling your own e liquid is easy!

However those people that drip, crazy! I would not want to pour a few drops ever 20 puffs or so! A full tank lasted me 2 days ( i vaped 3ml a day :p)

Last edited:
Bleh i can't stand cartomizers, i swear i can taste the cotton honestly it's so much easier and cheaper to buy a pro tank or other tank and switch out the coils. Twist in twist out. As always ymmv but filling a tank and buying a $14 5 pack of coils and filling your own e liquid is easy!

However those people that drip, crazy! I would not want to pour a few drops ever 20 puffs or so! A full tank lasted me 2 days ( i vaped 3ml a day :p)
I never had the patience, I guess. Yeah, I get the occasional puff of burnt wadding if I go to long between changes. But I can't imagine using one flavor for more than 6 hours. My ADD forbids it. Plus, I like being able to hide it in my boot for a quick puff in the bathroom between runs. As you said, YMMV. Most of my friends and coworkers use tanks (and they all seem to favor a local fruity sauce called "Bug Juice"), so there might be something to it. Love your avatar picture, by the way. SWMBO is going batty with excitement over it. :lol:

I use cotton when i redo my own coils for my tanks. Yes building a micro coil to put into a supposedly non rebuildable atomizer is a tad tricky but its fun to do things yourself and they hit so much harder.

I never had the patience, I guess. Yeah, I get the occasional puff of burnt wadding if I go to long between changes. But I can't imagine using one flavor for more than 6 hours. My ADD forbids it. Plus, I like being able to hide it in my boot for a quick puff in the bathroom between runs. As you said, YMMV. Most of my friends and coworkers use tanks (and they all seem to favor a local fruity sauce called "Bug Juice"), so there might be something to it. Love your avatar picture, by the way. SWMBO is going batty with excitement over it. :lol:

Thanks huge Matt Smith fan over here! haha, oh I agree I would usually only fill a tank a third of the way, change juice, etc etc. Eventually I went minimalist and settled on Cucumber mint as my all day vape, it tasted delicious and I HATE cucumbers!

Also I would call MT baker vapor the Prorasos of e liquid, great quality stuff at a great price. If you are looking to jump all the way up to the MdC of e liquids I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Mister E liquid! very pricey but unbeatable in taste and performance!

I was a vapor for 5 years before I quit 6 months ago all together. I miss it but I am glad I am smoke/vape free. Plus more money for wet shaving :D!

I pretty much only use RBAs.

I use my Hana clone with a Fogger V4 for when I'm on the go, and a Mast Mods Mini for at home use with various drippers. If I'm dripping, I want around 40 watts, so the MMM works as I don't have to worry about killing a battery too quickly.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
About those batteries, they come in flat top or button top. Only the flat top fit in either of my vaps.

The longer is a Nemisis / Kayfun lite, the shorter is a Caravela and Omega RBA.

$004.jpg

Top Bottom