What's new

Vaping, Jumping in head first, with both feet

Mike H

Instagram Famous
The Omega is set up for dual coil, but unsafe voltage with the smaller battery, so I only use one coil on it. I may get a bigger battery and start filling the room.

I can vap in my office, the Belgian Waffle juice makes everyone hungry. :lol:

what's the benefit of the dripper ?

You can vape at much higher wattage, which usually means more flavor and more vapor production. You can also switch between flavors a lot easier, since you just drip your juice directly onto your cotton and coils. You have to drop your nicotine level though, since it'll hit you like a freight train.

This is what people refer to as cloud chasing, which is the side effect of people taking dripping to the extreme (i.e. ridiculously high wattage)...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what people refer to as cloud chasing, which is the side effect of people taking dripping to the extreme (i.e. ridiculously high wattage)...

I maybe be guilty of this :blushing: I've got a Mutation X on a copper Fuhattan that ends up at about 80W on a fresh battery.

You made great choices for a starter setup, James! The Vamo is a good choice at a decent price. You'll get more use out of that than something like an ego style battery that will have you wanting to upgrade before long. The Nautilus Mini is also a good choice. My wife uses a standard Nautilus, but with the BVC coils that the Nautilus Mini comes with (so same setup as yours, just a larger tank). The flavor out of them is fantastic! Just make sure that when you put it a fresh coil, make sure your tank is full and then let it sit vertically for 5-10 minutes to let the wicking saturate, otherwise you'll get a dry hit, which is pretty nasty.

If you get into it and want move on to a rebuildable tank (RBA) like a Kayfun, you'll have a good device for it.

What kind of 18350 batteries did you buy? Purple Efest 18350s are very good for a device like the Vamo. The issue with these batteries is that they often don't have a high enough amp limit, but the purple efests can do 10.5A, so they work great.

to load it, or as in per hit ?

depending on how big of a puff you take, and on the coils your using, I usually have to drip every 5-6 puffs.

How often you have to drip varies greatly. I've got one dripper that has to be redripped about every 5 hits (an Atmoic) and another (a Magma) that is good for 20-30 hits before it needs more juice. As Boris said, it depends on how big of a hit you take, how you've got it built, and also the size of the device. My Magma has very deep juice wells, so it holds quite a bit. I also only run it at about 40W. The Mutation X that I run at about 80W also has a deep juice well, but since I'm running it at twice the power, I don't get nearly as many puffs out of it.

i went with 700 Red IMRs as they work great fit my flashlights (18650), but i do have some nice 18650s here as well if i need more then the 18350s

Last edited:
Oh yeah, you're good to go with those then.

The only difference you'll see with a Vamo and Nautilus Mini between an 18350 and 18650 is battery life. Makes for a nice option when you want it small for leaving the house or don't mind something bigger when you're around the house.

Or u can just get into RBS for home :). Here r the pics I promised.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416848729.432835.jpg

i just followed Mikes suggestion and picked up a nemesis, and an Aspire Atlantis sub ohm tank to go with it, I'll see about a rebuildable in the future, but as i understand it, if I'm not seriously cloud chasing that .5 ohm tank may be all i ever need, although it goes through juice quite quickly

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom