What's new

KMS Hair Gel

Anyone else use this gel? I really like it a lot, but have heard they recently changed there formula which supposedly does not smell good.

Used to purchase the old formula from my hairstylist. It was decent. Not really a gel guy anymore. I've moved on to bigger and better things. Currently using Bumble & Bumble Sumotech. Awesome stuff.

Used to purchase the old formula from my hairstylist. It was decent. Not really a gel guy anymore. I've moved on to bigger and better things. Currently using Bumble & Bumble Sumotech. Awesome stuff.

I noticed Sumotech is very expensive $24 for 1.5 oz that seems like a lot.

How long does this tub last you ?

I noticed Sumotech is very expensive $24 for 1.5 oz that seems like a lot.

How long does this tub last you ?

It is expensive. In this case you also get what you pay for. It's a hybrid product that falls somewhere between a wax and a paste. I have probably two and a half inch hair and only need a small amount, so I have probably 2/3 of the tub left after a little over a month of use. I use it five times a week. Take the plunge, you won't regret it. The only negative I've heard regarding the Sumotech is that in the dog days of summer it doesn't have the same hold in the humid weather, but seeing as how I started using it in early October I can't confirm nor deny this.

Top Bottom