What's new

Anyone purchased from the Man Emporium website recently?

Hey Aussie folks!
Has anyone here made a purchase from Man Emporium recently? http://www.manemporium.com/
Its an Aussie website.

I made a purchase of a new DE razor around a week ago, and i haven't got it yet, which is ok still (i live in Adelaide), but i have sent 2 emails with no response. Surely if they still have an active online store they are in business...:glare:...and maybe its just their communication and service that sucks (??). All i care is that i get my razor.

Either way, i paid with PayPal so if i don't get it in another week, i'll make a claim and get my cash back!
I may be alarmed over nothing here! Will let you know how it goes :thumbup:

Yeh - appears their Facebook page has been inactive for a couple of months also. Just opened a Paypal claim.

Dodgy guys like that don't deserve anyone's business. If they closed down they really should have taken down their site. Not sure what is going on here.

Will update this as I go.

UPDATE: So they came through in the end! I got the package yesterday. It took them a week to send out (!!), not acceptable by really any standard IMHO, but they said apparently they had issues with their website, and so they sent the package via AusPost Express. At least that.

Still, not sure id buy through them again, but i think they at least semi-redeemed themselves.

Hi Gabeson...yes i placed an order over a month ago, the payment went through, product has not arrived and I have tried to contact them by email no answer also got a phone number for them its been disconnected...it looks like i have lost my money!

Hi Gabeson...yes i placed an order over a month ago, the payment went through, product has not arrived and I have tried to contact them by email no answer also got a phone number for them its been disconnected...it looks like i have lost my money!

Hi Tony - sorry i JUST saw this post! Wow, thats really bad. So did you lose your money in the end? Or did you pay by PayPal and get it back? Dodgy bastards!!

Top Bottom